Bright Futures Childcare Ltd
Bright Futures @ The Gateway
FREE FUNDED 2, 3 AND 4 YEAR OLD PLACES AVAILABLE
We currently have places available for ALL 3 and 4 YEAR OLD CHILDREN and eligible 2 year olds!!!
If you wish to ask any questions - PLEASE CONTACT US and we will guide you all the way !!!
IF YOUR CHILD IS AGED 3 years old or older you are eligible for free childcare.
PLEASE ENQUIRE IMMEDIATELY and again we will guide you all the way !!!
* We have a fully qualified Early Years Professional in our nursery - offering lots of stimulation for all our 3 year old's in our pre-school. The children are always excited and keen to learn lots, ready for school such as phonics, writing skills, songs, music etc etc.
* Our cook has gained the highest rating for food hygiene : 5***** for the past 5 years. Janice is a credit to our nursery and all the children, staff and parents know and love her food very, very much! We cater for all dietary requirements, allergies, Halal, vegetarian etc.
* All our staff are fully qualified up to Degree Level. Carrying a wealth of experience ensuring all our staff work to the very high standards of practice expected. They continue their training such as Prevent Duty, Safeguarding, FGM Training. Incorporating Characteristics of Learning and British Values in their planning. We are looking to fund raise for a defribulator on site for the use in the nursery and in the community along with working with Millies Trust, ensuring all our staff have their up-to-date first aid.
* All our parents (past and present) have given us positive feedback regarding our setting and we would welcome any potential parents to visit our nursery any time. We have a very secure entrance policy. The doors are coded and confidential. All parents can only enter the building when greeted by management. All our parents will sign relevant documentation to ensure our building, children and staff remain safe at all times. We also hold a firm "No Mobile Phone" Policy.
* All you need to do to book your child into our nursery is come and meet our team (we always recommend that all parents and carers come and meet us before making that important decision. You will be given a registration form and we will book in your 2 x free 2 hour sessions (grad-ads) so that you can ask lots of questions, fill in paperwork and see your child play. The 2nd session you will leave your child to play!
* All bookings are subject to a deposit of 2 weeks. This will become your final 2 weeks fees upon 2 weeks notice. This deposit secures your place. Be quick!! Parents and carers do book in as early as a whole year so we hold a waiting list for the following year at all times and as a busy nursery, our places fill up very fast!!
WE HOPE YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE - PLEASE TAKE A LOOK THROUGH OUR WEBSITE AND FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT - WE DO HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON
HOLIDAY CLUB (all children)
After School Club (St Michaels School only)
CALL: 01204 386 530